At eBooks2go, we’re constantly striving to enhance our user interfaces with new features built into our Apps. Our Android App is now fresh off the R&D shop and good to go. These are some of the new features we’ve added:
- The eBooks2go App will work in offline mode once users download their eBooks.
- There’s a new page Navigation Slider that has been implemented.
- Book cover images are now available in 3D format in the Library.
- The App will work on both 7 inch and 10 inch Tablet Android-based devices.
- New web view features enable users to purchase eBooks right inside the app with a simple tap on the eBooks2go store shopping cart button in the Library.
As always we’re just a tap, click or call away if our users need to communicate with us for further assistance.